First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, September 20, 2019

Sayonara Wild Hearts

So I finally did it. I subscribed to Apple Arcade and this is a start of something beautiful

Game no: 331
Genre: Action
Platform: iOS
Release date: 2019












What is it about?
It’s a story a girl with a broken heart and how she overcome her fears

What I liked?
The art style is awesome.
The music has some rhythmic tunes and deep beats
The variety of gameplay. It’s still on rails but with a certain sense of control to avoid obstacles
The boss fights are varied and interesting
Quick time events are great
Each stage has a different element of gameplay
The ending is awesome a

What I didn’t liked?
Touch control sucks.... we need to tap lots of time to move the character to the left or right
Some stages the action is so fast that you will die multiple times again and again
The repetition is some stages. It gets tedious after a while
You need to have crazy like reflexes to get the gold rank which is hard

Fun factor: First game I tried on Apple Arcade and it’s very enjoyable from start to finish. Must download

No comments:

Post a Comment