First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Rocketman


This movie did surprise me... 






















What is about?
The epic biography of one of the greatest rock legends in the world

The good 
The way they incorporate the songs between the story. It's basically all of Elton John greatest hits
His journey from a nobody to who he is now is quite an astonishing tale

The Bad 
The movie didn't show the full story. Basically in ends on a low note and then it just ends with a couple of text explaining what happens next. They should cut down some bits of the movie.
My favorite song wasn't in the movie "Candle in the Wind" or "Can you feel the love tonight". But during that time Elton was already fine so I know that there was not much  

The Ugly
The part where he become an addict actually sucks. I mean I know each artist will have his down moment. They didn't have to make it the last 30 minutes of the movie

After Credits: No

Verdict: A nice biopic to watch when you have nothing to watch

No comments:

Post a Comment