First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, September 21, 2019

tint.

A very relaxing puzzle game involving colours

Game no: 332
Genre: Puzzle
Platform: iOS
Release Date: 2019
















What is it about? 
A 50 page book where you need to connect the colours from point A to point B

What I liked? 
The ambiance of the game. It’s very relaxing...
The puzzles are easy but not too easy
Each 10 chapter is a different style of animation

What I didn’t liked?
How brain farting I am when I comes to solving puzzles

Fun Factor: A great puzzle to pick up and play... Highly recommended 

No comments:

Post a Comment