First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, September 23, 2019

Sneaky Sasquatch

An awesome game but fundamentally flawed in certain aspects

Genre: Adventure
Platform: iOS
Released Date: 2019












What is it about?
You play as a Sasquatch who tries to get food and save the park while staying away from the rangers

What I liked? 
The gameplay is fun. You can gather food, ski, race cars, canoe, dig for treasure
The sneaking mechanics is great
Using coins to get extra items to advance the story
The open world map is filled with hidden secrets

What I didn’t liked? 
The controls is a bit sensitive. Controlling the car sucks
The game stop being fun when we need to grind for cash... everything needs cash to advance and that requires a lot of grinding which kind of sucks

Status: Played 5 hours of it and gave up when I saw I need a lot of coins to grind

Fun factor: A great game if you don’t mind the grind

No comments:

Post a Comment