First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Barry

A hitman that wants to be an actor... got your attention?


















Seasons: 2
Episodes: 16

What is it about?
Barry is a hitman by profession but wanted something more. So he decided to move to LA to be an actor. The problem is he is like the best assassin out there... cue the hilarity

Starring
Bill Hader... he is like the funniest guy out there
And the Fonz from happy days

What I liked?
The tragedy of hitman wanting to be an actor is extremely funny
The story gets way overboard in each episodes and it dies down at the end

Character Development
After two seasons the character of Barry has already blossomed to a character we are rooting for
The secondary characters also have their moment but you don’t root for them anyway

What I didn’t liked?
Nothing much. This is an almost perfect comedy
But I can say this is a thinking man comedy. It does have gags but it’s not as epic as Brooklyn 99 or How I met Your Mother

Verdict: If you like a funny comedy but it’s quite serious... this is the show for you


No comments:

Post a Comment