First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, September 20, 2019

Chernobyl

This is a great miniseries if you want to learn about the history of what actually happen



Season: None. 5 episode Miniseries

What is it about? 
It tells the actual story on what occurred during the minutes until the years of the Chernobyl disaster. These are real life events that are taken from reports.

What I liked? 
It turns out that this show was created by studying the report and eyewitness accounts on what actually happened.
All of the characters you see are actually real life people (all except one)
The harsh truth on how the Soviet Union try to cover up the incident as if nothing has happened.
The way everything is in Russian but they are talking in English

Character Development 
You try to root for the main characters but you’ll know that eventually everyone there will die (due to the exposure of radiation)

What I didn’t liked?
Well there are some characters whom I hated but that is just part of the story. They are actually doing a good job if you hate them

Verdict: This is a must watch miniseries but it’s bleak from start to finish

No comments:

Post a Comment