First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Day 393: It takes 5 people to my job??? The F**k (T - 34)

Well yesterday I continue to break the news to a couple of more my colleagues that I am leaving. The funny thing is everyone seems to be happy that I am leaving. It turns out they are happy that I could leave the bloodsucking company since most of them have commitments which makes them tether to this soul sucking place.

In the evening we had our team meeting (probably final) about the 2017 sales meeting presentation that is going to be held on 22nd March. The boss made the announcement that I am leaving and who wants to take over my job. Everyone refused bluntly that they don't want to do it. I was like WTF man. Boss was trying to convince them that he is already hiring 2 new staff and one of them has experience doing what I am currently doing. So this will be temporary. So they finally decided on

Product + Pricing : Boss + CK
Proposal: NK
Reporting: VH
Marketing: SJ (Marketing head)
Admin: KC

The more I list this the more absurd it sounds. It takes 5 people to do what I do and they say I am not doing enough work... Well the reap what the sow... I am glad that I am going to be leaving. So what I need to do is conduct 5 different classes for 5 people.. this is the most crazy handover I have ever done.

On the other note... boss I think has skip his 5 stages of grief and now on to acceptance. So he seems happy and not being a jerk. That means I can just be back to normal again...

No comments:

Post a Comment