First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Power Rangers

Is this a trip down memory lane or a targeted marketing promotion




Who is in it?
Brain Cranston
Red, Blue, Pink, Yellow and Black actors
Naomi Scott (She is hot)
Elizabeth Banks
Bill Hader

What is it about? 
A retelling of a childhood classic which 5 teens save a small town from an attack of a monstrous force

When did I get bored?
Not really. I treat the movie more like the breakfast club. If the title of Power Rangers is not in the movie. The movie will be a great character movie.

Where it didn't do it for me?
The fate of the world rest in Krispie Kreme. The mention the donut shop multiple time. Even the bad guy had a chance to eat at that establishment which I find wired and Krispie Kreme must pay them a lot of moolah to put their product placement there.
No megazord transformation
The putty army are just rocks which doesn't have the same impact as humans.

Why did I watch this movie?
There was really nothing to watch at the movie. Really wanting a good action movie.
Naomi Scott looks awesome.
Anything Brian Cranston is in is also awesome. 

How do I rate this
Good for a download. Nothing missed if you wait a couple of months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment