First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Day 399: Very mellow day of work (T -26)

First of the T-26 is due to the fact I had 2 days of medical leave so that counts as 2 days off. Well today nothing much happen. Everybody seems to be doing all their own thing so I use that time to attend some big data lectures. Since I really have nothing much do to so might as well use the time wisely. I got a meeting in the evening and left at 4.30. Most of the stories will be like this. I am kind of bumped out that non of my close friends want to treat me goodbye with their bonus money. I think they are scared that I use it for lobsters...

No comments:

Post a Comment