First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 17, 2017

Day 395: People are starting to act up (T - 32)

Got to the office and found out that I got scolded (mind you when I was not around) for my incompetence. But the truth of the matter is that is their incompetence of not understanding what does my product do. After looking around the product I and VH figured out the package they need is not available for the current product or the better version of it. It was their (clients) responsibility to inform us of the issue. Now when we find it during implementation phase its kind of sucks... But whatever.. just keep it cool for another 32 days. The final month of I am here the more people are acting like asses... I think I am going to be an ass to but a subtle one.

No comments:

Post a Comment