First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Day 392: The countdown begins (T - 35 days)

So Monday was here so after taking to the HR. I have 2 options

1) Do use my leave and my last day will be on 28th April
2) Use my leave and my last day will be on 8th May

Either way I have 35 working days left. So enjoy every last day of it. I tried to get out for the Thailand trip coming up in April but not sure if I can do that. We'll see how it goes. I've already hand over my marketing duties to our Marketing Manager. So that part is done. Today there is a team meeting so I am going to ask the boss who is going to take over my chunk of the workload. It is going to be a interesting conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment