First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 10, 2017

Day 391: That was unexpected

Today is the day. Today is the first day for the n next 60 days. I finally gave my letter of resignation. It was long overdue. After not taking it personally and need to do some initiative. I decided it was time to move on. My boss was busy with meeting and when he steps out of the meeting room and gave my letter. In my mind there were a couple of things that he is going to say 

Scenarios 
"Can we talk about this?"
"Is there anyway I can ask you to stay" 
"Let's see how can we improve you"

Mostly something positive. 

The real thing that happen
Me: " here is my 2 months notice"
Boss: "why?"
Me: " I am planning to do my masters"
Boss: " Is this because you got a 2"
Me: "Part of it yes but I think it's time for me to move on"
Boss: (This is the kicker) " you know why you got a 2 right. Because your work is not to my standards" 

I was flabbergasted. Shocked and kinda lost for words. It's like he has a vendetta against me leaving. Then I said ok and left. But telling my friends they were shocked that my boss said that. It's like he was saving that for ever and just eating for the right moment to blurt it out.
Oh well. That shows Allah is great and showed me that this is what is going to happen if I stayed longer...

I felt happy. The first time in 390 days. I felt like a burden has been lifted. Now it's my honeymoon days... Great days 

Achievement: Gave my notice... In your face 

No comments:

Post a Comment