First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Day 400: Still have meetings (T - 25)

Yesterday I have one of the clients that we manage to close the deal (close to half a million I might add) called for a pre kick off meeting. So it was TI, VH and me. When I arrived on the scene TI just parked her car. After we both we walking towards the entrance suddenly we hear a large bang. A car just hit another car in the parking lot. Since both of us were looking. The driver decided to stop and look at the damage.

We went for the meeting and everything went as planned. Nothing out of the ordinary. VH was offered a my position from my Boss. He said he was waiting for the right salary offer then he will think of jumping. I said that just be careful and don't get short change as me.

In the evening one of the accounting managers, SH called for a meeting. She and 2 more of her colleagues are planning to go to NZ and wanting my advice on what to do. That was a fun laid back meeting.

Level up: +1
Current Level: 90

No comments:

Post a Comment