First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

I am doing a new blog

Well its been a slow month for me. Not watching series since the maid is no longer here and I have to be a dad again and by evening I am damn tired. No new games in the horizon since I am still in Real Racing 3 mode (again). Which I think is going to be my game until I get bored of it. Besides me quitting I am pursuing my masters in Big Data Analytics so I decided to do a blog on more on a how-to to record my escapades in masters. Plus it will be a handy tool for me to have to review it.

The only problem is that I don't know what to call it.

No comments:

Post a Comment