First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Year In Review 2015

Another year has pass a lot of things happen... Here are the highlights of 2015.

Games

Shield : 1
Vita : 17 (↑ 1)
PS2: 3
Wii U: 1
NES: 1
PC: 2 (↔)
Genesis: 4 
PS4: 1 (↓ 1)
PS1: 18
iOS: 3
GC: 1
Wii: 1

Racing : 7 (↑ 3)
Shooter: 3
Platformer: 10 (↑ 6)
Adventure: 2 (↔)
Action: 11 (↑ 7)
RPG: 1
Fighting: 11 (↑ 7)
Music: 3
Puzzle: 1 (↓ 3)
Sport: 1 (↓ 1)
Endless Runner: 3

Game Played : 53 (153) (↑ 27)
Finished Game : 38 (125) (↑ 14)

Steamworld Dig (100 Game Played)
Batman Arkham Knight (100 Game Finished)

Game of the Year

3. Real Racing 3

This was the first game I've played in 2015 and it was the first game I fell in love with. This Android title kept me busy for months. I think I have spend hours upgrading cars, playing the racers and winning tournaments. It helps in the fact that, I just got my new Nvidia Shield. So playing with a controller makes it much more awesome

2. Mario Kart 8

The second racing game that made my list. This was the first game I played when I got my Wii U. I even bought all the DLC ( I rarely buy DLC for anything, let alone anything Nintendo made). Turns out the DCL made the game even more epic. My wish one day is Nintendo will released Mario Kart with all the stages and that will be the last Mario kart ever

1. Batman Arkham Knight

I played this game on PC. This is the only game that I forked out my money on the first day of its released. Even there were numerous reports that the PC version was buggy, I could play it without any issues whatsoever. I refunded that game when WB was giving refunds last month. I'll will probably wait till the game of the year edition to get it again.


Series

Total series I've watch this year have decline. Due to the fact I've played tons more games that I've done before

1058 shows (↓ 198)

Memorable shows
  • DCTV Arrow and Flash
  • Mr Robot
  • Person of Interest S4
Movies

26 movies for the year. Including items that I've watched for this first time.

Movies of the year

3. Mission Impossible Rouge Nation
2. Star Wars The Force Awakens
1. Avengers Age of Ultron

Unrelated = 40 :)  (↓ 6)
Even More Unrelated = 162 :(

NEW STUFF FOR 2015

1. My new ILLGEAR S5 laptop. I use it to play PS2 games... And batman so far
2. A Wii U which is used for one game so far


MEMORABLE MOMENTS FOR 2015

1. Finally got a job in April and I am still loving it.
2. Went to see Russel Peters
3. Got suprise party for my Birthday and threw a couple for others 
4. Made a new friend which I figure in my age would be nearly impossible. The only one who reads this blog.. (He should get a wordpress so he can comment on stuff)

New Years Resolution

1. More games, more movies, more series, more comics
2. Try to lose at least 10kg... Need to start eating right
3. More new blog post about other stuff (there are some stuff in the works)

Happy New Year 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment