First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Star Wars the Force Awakens


The seventh chapter in the Star Wars saga. All I can say if it ain't broke, don't fix it. This is basically a new hope but reskinned into a new franchise. There are new characters that we are rooting for. Old characters that we love. Every bit of nostalgia to bring the fans back. Basically is a good Star Wars movie. The story is fairly simple. A lot of the characters didn't get that much screen time. Probably they will in the next sequel. Lightsaber battles are not choreograph. So it looks more seedless. X-wings now come in black. The best thing that happens here is the new driod BB-8. Would I see it again? Probably not. This movie is still not as epic as Episode 5. The movie fall flat by having a whiny bad guy. It doesn't have the menacing effect as Darth Vader or even Maul has in the previous movies. Overall, a must watch if you are a Star Wars Fan

4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment