First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Pac Man 256

I An interesting take on pac man


Game No: 122
Genre: Endless Runner 
Platform: iOS
What's good: 
- Pacman stages just go on and on 
- Hitting 256 will cause all the ghost to disappear 
- Tons of power up to help Pacman go further 
- each ghost colours with different attack patterns 
What's bad:
- It gets to repetitive over time. It doesn't test your skill like crossy roads but more testing your luck
- in app purchase makes it a drag.
- 6 credits and then we have to wait 1 hour to reload. Which is good since you won't get too hooked doing this
Status: got all the 16 power ups then they released another 4 which I then stop

Score: a great way to waste your time 

Will be deleted from phone since I rarely play with it anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment