First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Dilwale


Got dragged watching this movie with the whole family. I notice that in a Hindi movie there are 3 constant things happening 

1) The laws of physics disappear and the laws of awesome comes in 200%
2) There seem to be no police in the area
3) The hero always gets the girl but after the obligatory drama

This is my first Hindi movie. I can say that, this movie is enjoyable. Got a couple of characters that make the movie dumber than it looks. Which is kinda a buzzkill. Would I watch it again. Probably not. 

3/5



No comments:

Post a Comment