First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, December 28, 2015

Day 151: Im back...

After a long extended holiday. Well is actually on Day 150, my sickness apparently got worse.. I mean way worse. Like hospitalize worse. I was admitted to the hospital for 3 days and got another 2 days of medical leave. So basically the week I was not able to come to work. So holiday start early for me...

Anywho... today was my first day of work after 17 days off. I came back and was greeted with open arms. My boss and everyone was interested in my well being. Which is very touching for me. So I spend the better half of the day doing my claims and catching up on emails.

The things that happen for me today that I can highlight

* I was going to the toilet and at the same time I entered my CEO walked out... Gave me a heart attack. We both laughed it off...

* One of my friends brought his wife to the usual hangout place for lunch.

* I got the Death Star of all project. This is big.. .Very big...  I am scared

No comments:

Post a Comment