First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Bushido Blade 2

One hit kill


Game no: 120
Genre: Fighting
Duration: A couple hours
Platform: PS1
What's Good:
- No health bar, realistic combat. One hit kill. Timing is used to predict attacks
- Multi leveled stages. Interactive environment 
- Great story mode. Each character has their own story with other characters helping in the middle.
- 5 different weapons with 3 fighting styles.
What's Bad:
- The bosses are cheap. One has indestructible armor and one more has some kind of shadow attack which makes getting a shot at him nearly impossible.
Status: Finish one tribe and played the other. Once the boss become to cheap, I decide to stop playing

Score: A great way to waste your time






No comments:

Post a Comment