First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Super Smash Bros Melee

found my old memory card of GameCube games. The GameCube was a device I had from 2001-2005. A lot of good memories and a lot of good games. I've already finish this games so here are the reviews 


Game no: 124
Genre: Fighting
Platform: GameCube
What's good:
- Best smash bros ever.
- Variety of Characters 


Dr Mario & Mario: Same move sets, Dr Mario can shoot pellets.
Luigi: Can fly like a rocket
Bowser: Damn slow and strong 
Peach: Hardest character to fall
Yoshi: Shoot eggs
DK: Strong and fast 
Captain Falcon: Falcon Punch can knock you off the stage 
Ganondorf: Slow version of Captian Falcon
Falco and Fox: My personal favorite, have deflectors to repel projectiles
Ness: The bat is damn powerful 
Ice climbers: The blue is the important one
Kirby: Fan favorite due to the fact he can fly and eat up people
Samus: Very technical 
Zelda: 2 characters in 1 ( Shiek)
Link: Also a fan favorite due to the alla rounded skills
Young Link: Faster version of link. Also weaker
Pichu: Faster version of Pikachu
Pikachu: Lighting Attack
Jigglypuff: Hardest character to use. sleeping attack is one hit kill
Mewtwo: One of a kind
Game and Watch: 2d sprite 
Marth and Roy: Strongest among the rest 

- Throphies 
- Adventure mod is awesome 

What's bad

- in balance of characters 
- the boss is super cheap

Status: 385 hours spend (no kidding) that's where my handle comes from.   

Score: A rare gem. Worth to be played multiple times




No comments:

Post a Comment