First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Crossy Roads

Is that time of year where I review the apps that are keeping me busy in my phone. It's a bit different then reviewing a game. I'll make it up as I go along


Game no: 121
Genre: Endless Runner
Platform: iOS (also available on Andriod)
What's good:
- Lots of 8 bit characters. More than 200. I was in this game for a couple of months. Almost got all of the characters. Until they decided to release a patch. Which made it difficult to grind somemore
- stages include: day, night, themed, Korean, pac man, rained, disco
What's bad:
- you need coins to get more characters. Or just pay 0.99 cents. I draw the the line for paying for apps unless is a full game
Status: high score 800. Can't seem to get it back again

Score: A great way to waster your time

Will not be deleted for 2016. Kids seems to love this game 


No comments:

Post a Comment