First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Ctrl+Alt+Del


Comic: Ctrl+Alt+Del 2002-2012
Issues: 3 Volumes (368 pages each)

Story:
The story about a crazy gamer name Ethan McManus that lives with his best friend Lucas. Together they are joined with Lilah, a female gamer and Zeke, a sentient Xbox robot. Hilarity ensure when they are on their adventures

Overview:
I love this when it was a web comic. Now after 10 years, reading their adventures is damn awesome. The end was quite of sad since there are still more stories to be told but I can see 10 years of doing this was enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment