First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Day 145: Meetings upon meetings

I think that the way of karma balancing my work and life balance. I've been leaving early for 4 days and yesterday I was awarded with 4 meetings. It was supposed to be just 2. But the last meeting went extremely overboard since there was a another HOD present at the meeting. There was a time that the HOD said "I think by 10pm the meeting would not end"... Hilarious. Anyway by boss ask me to present something. I said give me early January since everyone is always on leave here and its almost the long holidays. Yeay... weekend.

Level up: +1
Current Level: 29

No comments:

Post a Comment