First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Day 142: Great day today

I'm still on track doing the thing that I am supposed to be doing. It was all good. Around 12, my colleague assigned me something to with my other friends hovering around me. They want to go for lunch but I wanted to finished the work before heading off. Just to mess wit them, I did my replying of email very slowly. It was hilarious, well one  of them got a good laugh at it. The other just felt annoyed. After lunch my boss called me in his office. Apparently, the team dynamics is still not done yet. So there is a bit of feedback I need to give, in saying how for him to be a better boss. Like I state all the time in this blog. My boss is awesome, there is nothing I want him to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment