First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, May 1, 2023

Ticket to Paradise

George Clooney and Julia Roberts never disappoint










What is it about?
Two parents who hate each other try to stop their daughter in making her biggest mistake 

The Good
Bali is beautiful 
It has it funny moments but it's not too funny 
There is always an animal joke 
All well that ends well 

The Bad
Nothing, this is a feel good movie 

The Ugly
Which part of Bali is this. Really. It looks like a private island or something (I just googled: It's not Bali. In fact this is Australia 🤣🤣🤣... what the)

After Credits: Yes. Bloopers

Verdict: A great rom com. Worth a watch

No comments:

Post a Comment