First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, May 6, 2023

The Super Mario Bros. Movie

The movie is a love letter to the fans 










What is it about?
The story about the most famous videogame character of all time 

The Good 
If you ever played a Mario game. This movie has something for you
No plus but a lot of eye candy
Peaches  

The Bad
Luigi has less spotlight. 
They didn't explain the ending of the story. I was too abrupt 

The Ugly
Nothing. this movie already made more than 1 billion 

After credits: 2 and the last it like 10 seconds long  

Verdict: Awesome movie.  I love it 

No comments:

Post a Comment