First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, May 18, 2023

So far this week has been shitty

Its only Thursday and so far this week has been not a good one. So let's start with H2 is sick. Which gotten bad day by day. After that me and my best friend had an argument which we settled but things have changed and it is going to take a while to recover. After that Coldplay tickets went online for sale and me and my other best friend tried to secure some tickets. We queued for 4 hours virtually only to discover that the tickets are fully sold out. Searching twitter I found that most of them buy the tickets with bots. The next day we tried again and also failed. My other friend got in. So lucky them. I feel miserable so I just wanted to be alone. H1 also gotten sick and H2 accidentally took wife blood pressure medication. So overall it Thursday and things are not that great. The only good news is that The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is here and I am enjoying it a lot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment