First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3

The band is back for one final performance










What is it about?
The guardians are back and this time they need to hurry to save one of their friends 

The Good
It 2 hours plus with no filler. It was a non stop ride from the start. 
Each Guardian has time to shine. 
Rocket is the star of this show. His story comes full circle
A lot of funny moments
Everyone had an ending or a new beginning  

The Bad
Nothing much. This movie is a perfect. I wish it was more 

The Ugly
Nothing much 

After Credits:

Verdict: One of the best comic book movies this year

No comments:

Post a Comment