First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, May 8, 2023

Sega Rally Championship

Game is fun arcade port 

Game no: 505
Genre: Racing
Platform: PC 
Release Date: 1995

I have this game on the pc way back then and I thought that this is the best arcade game ever. But after playing it again this year. This game is really a rip off. This game only have 3 tracks. And that's it. That is the game. 3 tracks. The ripoff in my mind is that the game has a timer. I get it is the design of games during that time because it is just an arcade port. I don't see how to win this game since the timer makes it impossible to get first place. I did manage however to finish the game with 5 place which I think that is the best going to be for me. Overall this game is a C Rank. You can play it once but after that you will get bored of it 

No comments:

Post a Comment