First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, May 18, 2023

Leverage Redemption Season 2

The team is back 










Why Leverage is the best show of all time: Is it a heist show, you can watch this and feel good about yourself where the bad guys are actually the good guys 

One of the best episodes:
Where they are not even in it that much. They plan behind the scene while the actual people try to solve the case 

Is not the same: While Hardison only comes in a handful of episodes and only one camera. I still feel that without him the show is not complete 

Season 3? I hope there is like 5 more seasons of this. This type of show must not end with others are ending one thing we can count one is Leverage to always be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment