First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Lyle, Lyle Crocodile

A feel good movie 











What is it about?
A family moved to a new house and was surprised when they have a singing crocodile as a house guest 

The Good
Catchy songs and I think some of them are original songs 
This is a typical kids movie 

The Bad
Really no one is going to acknowledge the crocodile can only sing but not talk
Which part of New York these movies are filmed in. They always look so clean 

The Ugly
Nothing much. Its a kids movie, so treat it as such

After Credits: No 

Verdict: If you love musical, you should watch it 

No comments:

Post a Comment