First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, May 1, 2023

My weight loss journey

So after Eid I ate too much and I actually gained. 1kg+. So I think it's time for me to try to lose weight the proper way. My goal is too lose my belly before my 40th birthday. I am not going to do crazy exercise and clean eating. I find that doing everything too hard will cause me to crash and burn and binge eat later. So this time I am going to keep it simple. Intermittent fasting (eating only from 12-8pm). Walking 10,000 steps a day. That's all. I am not changing my diet but I will try to eat less food with transfat. So this is my first weig in. I will check back next month and see how I am going on 

Weight: 86.8kg

No comments:

Post a Comment