First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, June 6, 2020

The Hustle

It a fun comedy but not sure it stuck the landing 

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ...

What is it about?
A con artist meets another con artist and they pull a job together

The Good
Anne Hathaway is beautiful
There are some funny moments

The Bad
Rebel Wilson is annoying. I still wonder how can she be this popular in hollywood
Some bits are annoying
The con is just a list of funny bits that doesn't stick the landing

The Ugly
The movie isn't that great to begin with 

After Credit: Yes

Verdict: Can be avoided but watch it for Anne Hathaway

No comments:

Post a Comment