First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Godzilla King of Monsters

Man this movie is dumb 

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS...

What is it about?
The sequel after the first movie. More monsters and Godzilla has to stop it all 

The Good 
I can't say....

The Bad
For a movie title Godzilla he only shows himself for like 10 minutes
It a lot of brown and blue and dark 
The humans really are the problem of the movie 
The fight scene is all over the place 

The Ugly 
I think without the kid it's going to be a better movie 
This movie is boring.I think the key to a monster movie is just let monsters fight monster 

After credits: Yes

Verdict: Can be skipped. This movie is boring                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment