First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Men in Black International

It's an okay movie. Nothing special 

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ...

What is it about?
The continuation of the Men in Black series but this time they are worldwide 

The Good
The story is simple enough
The characters are fun and very entertaining 
The first action scene is awesome 

The Bad
The story is not that interesting. I mean they try to follow the formula of the normal men in black but it not that fun 
There are not many aliens as the first one 

The Ugly
Nothing much 

After Credits: No

Verdict: It's in a ok movie. You can miss it 

No comments:

Post a Comment