First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Birds of Prey

This movie is probably the lowest rated DC movie for me 

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT...

What is it about?
Harley Quinn broke up with the Joker and a lot of people are after her

The Good
There are some funny moments
The action scene are good
A lot of slow motion. It's probably an artistic choice.

The Bad
The story sucks. 
The characters all have their own motivation but really I didn't root for them
The bad guy is very unforgettable 

The Ugly
I think if they didn't put the DC logo in it. This movie will flop. Wait it did 

After Credits: More like a voice cameo 

Verdict: Skip if you have something else to watch 


No comments:

Post a Comment