First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Quarantine Day 80

Yesterday ate out again. Spend having an outing with the wife. It was a public holiday 

So tomorrow everything is going to be open and today will probably the last time I am going to blog daily about the events. What I am going to say is that, my government is awesome. It took them 80 days (give or take) to get everything under control. From now I'll be posting it in a weekly basis. Easier to keep track I guess 

As of 6:48am 

Total number of cases: 8329
Recovered: 6694
Deaths: 117

Total world cases: 721293
Recovered: 3500247
Deaths: 409714

No comments:

Post a Comment