First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Lion

A heartwarming true story 

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT...

What is it about?
A true story about a boy who was lost and trying to search where he comes from ( A true story) 

The Good
You really get to feel for the character. 
It shows how he got lost in the first place

The Bad
The part where he went to posttraumatic stress looking for his family wasn't fun
The girlfriend I think was not part of the true story 
It his actual adoptive brother really like that?

The Ugly 
Nothing much 

After Credits: No

Verdict: A worth watch 

No comments:

Post a Comment