First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Quarantine Day 75

Yesterday I didn't cook. So we just bought food from the outside. But then my mom in law gave us lots of food.... So I think we went overboard 

So there is a couple things I want to talk about. First of all is boredom. Yesterday I watch a video on how we as adults get bored pretty easily. The reason is because we experience a lot of things so we nothing is special anymore. The thing is we can't experience a lot of new things since everything is always new. I think people who are bored are actually suffering from lack of hobbies. They should pick a couple and do it. Like me I only have two hobbies right now which I enjoy doing so much which is watching shows/movies and playing games. I do believe that I can fill a lifetime of doing that and it still won't never end. It the experience. If you don't like it move on. But that's just me I guess

Another thing that I want to talk about is what is currently happening in the states right now. The senseless killing of an innocent black man. There are really a lot of racism everywhere you go. I really hope all the protest that the people in the states are doing is going to help change things. The thing is will they? I mean unless they are going to do something massive like reform the whole police system. I don't see this happens. It almost close to 1 year the people of Hong Kong are protesting and that shows perseverance. I just wonder how long that they people over at the states can last. 

Well my two cents for the day. This is getting harder and harder to write. 

No comments:

Post a Comment