First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Team Sonic Racing

The game has promise but it lacks on everything else 

Genre: Racing
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2019


Team Sonic Racing Review - Just Push Start

Team Sonic Racing Characters, Teams And Types: Speed, Power And ...

What is it about?
A racing game where Sonic and friends (enemies as well) race in a team to be number one

What I liked?
The tracks are long and challenging 
Ultimate mode helps even the race odds
Each car has their own unique ability such as speed, technique and power
The ability to ask for a team mates power up

What I didn't like?
The story mode seems a bit forced. 
Power ups are boring 
The racing mechanics seems a bit floaty. It's doesn't feel to precise 
The races are so long. One race could last up to 7 minutes 

Status: Played the game until I lost a long grand prix. Ain't doing that again

Fun Factor: There are other better arcade racing games. This game is probably fun playing in a group 

No comments:

Post a Comment