First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Shazam

This is the most fun DC movie I've ever watched. 

Shazam! (film) - Wikipedia

What is it about?
Billy Batson inherited a power of a wizard and learns what it takes to be a hero 

The Good
The characters shine in this movie. The kids and the adults 
A lot of funny scenes. This is what happens if you don't know how to be a superhero
Action scene are great.
There are even feeling moments. This movie has it all 

The Bad
Which there is more Shazam but I am not complaining 

The Ugly 
Nothing much 

After Credits: Yes

Verdict: A must watch DC movie even if you don't know who is the character is 

No comments:

Post a Comment