First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, June 15, 2020

Aladdin

The reimagine of a classic 

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR...

What is it about?
A man discovered that a man is more than what he looks from the outside 

The Good
The rearrange the movie so it's not the same as the cartoon
Even the songs are sung differently  
Will Smith is a different genie but I like him 
The extra song is also not bad

The Bad
The Sultan is different from the cartoon 
Jafar doesn't look menacing
I like the final act of the cartoon. The movie did it differently 

The Ugly 
Can this movie set up for a sequel since it looks like it really ends

After credits: No

Verdict: A fun movie to watch  

No comments:

Post a Comment