First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Went back home

Yesterday I went home with my oldest child. She wants to have a break from her younger sister. So she wants to spend time with grandma. Going back home seems so... depressing. Seeing my mom and my brother is fun for a while but other than that everything seems so melancholy. The house feels so cluttered... my room is now a place where to put all their things and there is nothing to do there. Maybe because everyone is busy with their lives things are not what it used to be. But one thing doesn’t change... mom’s cooking is still the best. My flight home was this morning and I didn’t have time to rest yet.. oh well... life obligations get in the way

No comments:

Post a Comment