First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sigh...

Well I’ve taken a stand against my own happiness. I mean it’s been 6 weeks and it seems to be going great for me. But outside factors always make it hard for myself to be happy... whether it be love ones , family or friends... people have a way of ripping your happiness away 😔... what’s a guy supposed to do? Nothing... absolutely nothing.. most of these outside factors are so beyond my control... I can even control the weather... I do feel that I’m so alone and the world is going to swallow me whole. All I can do is just don’t worry to much about it..I am thankful though... I have no one in my life that makes me happy... but I do have this blog... some friends and above all I have myself... I can’t be sad because the person who will care about me is just me...so cheer up dude... we will get though this and we will be better... Man... being 35 sucks 🤣🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment