First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Pokken Tournament dx

Finally an actual pokemòn game where you can actually beat someone physically

Genre: Fighting
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2015

Image result for pokken tournament dx start screen

Image result for pokken tournament dx


What is it about?
It’s basically the part where Pokemon fight each other to see who is the very best

What I liked?
- The fighting is fast paced
- The assisted pokemon provide a certain type of strategy before going to a battle
- Each Pokemon has super ability mode

What I didn't liked?
- The game gets repetitive and boring after a while
- There are 4 leagues and you need to fight at least 15 times before going to the tournament and then you have another 3 matches before going to the next league
- Battles are the same over and over again

Status: Got until League C and then I got bored

Verdict: Fighting games are best played with another and the story mode just doesn't cut it


No comments:

Post a Comment