First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Events that happened in July...

Another 30 days... well 31 days to be exact. Another month has past. Let’s see what happens during this month. We always start the month with our cheat day. This month was special because we got our  Aunts to cook for us... the food was amazing 🀀. My best friend finally tied the knot with her long standing girlfriend. I always say that she was bad for him but if it happens you just need to be supportive for the people you care about. So I am happy for him. I will still be there to pick up the pieces if anything happens. My daughter finally finished her commission that was ordered like to months ago πŸ˜…. Better late than never in my book. Our kittens are getting chubbier but we still keep them in the cage since they can still escape 🀣... they need to be more chubbier. We spend a weekend off with the kids doing stuff they love and eating food they love which is fun.  My daughter tried a new art teacher but it’s like 1 hour+ away so I don’t think I’ll be doing that weekly. My best friend went on vacation and we had fun just chatting with each other. Things happen to her that I am glad in a sense and we are in a better place. It’s good that we both are there for each other for the hard times. Watch a couple of great movies this year. Best of the month I am going to say Spider-Man. The last marvel movie for 11 months until next year πŸ˜…. My daughter bought an IPad Pro with her own money (which is no small feat since the unit cost $1250). My wife’s best friend from New Zealand came down and we spend a lot of time with her. I bought myself a 10TB hdd for my pc... my kids bought me an early birthday gift which was a 400gb micro SD card for my Switch. Which was awesome. Spend another weekday with just me and the kids. It was nice... kids do tend to fight a lot πŸ˜…).  One of my friends from Texas just came back from Japan so that was cool seeing the pictures from the trip. I did extend my hand for him to come to Malaysia. I went to a cult (which you can read at my previous post) and survive which is awesome. Went to Ikea to buy some frames that were on sale. Talk to my another friend on weird hours about why people buy expensive clothes... that was enlightening. My wife brought her students to watch the Lion King and I feel asleep because I was knackered 🀣🀣... The end of the week was eventful. We back to my hometown with my mom to catch up on my aunts and uncles... we so love driving during a working day so we are planning to do this for next Eid. A lot of my uncles and aunts  are quite old and frail... they leave alone without anyone helping them. I so hope I can be healthy that I don’t need to depend on my kids when I am that old. Ate a lot of local fruit (it’s the season of all types of tropical fruit). That night we celebrate my daughter’s birthday by my wife baking a cake (I am so sleepy right now... didn’t sleep properly so I am typing with my eyes closed 🀣🀣) . The cake that was baked was an Oreo cheesecake. The next morning we went to the mall for her ice skating time with her friend. We went to my wife’s friends wedding... which was ok... Finally we end the month with me, my wife and my mom went for a wedding which was a couple states away. I was giddy as a kid due to the fact that the kids are not following. I wear a black suit and the wedding was awesome. We gave one of our daughters painting as a gift. I fell down the stage when we wanted to take a picture with the bride and groom... and that’s how I end the month of July... bring on August πŸ₯°

No comments:

Post a Comment