First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, August 1, 2019

I think perception is always key

Well it’s 3am and it’s August... woot... 24 days till my birthday. So... I think my perception of people really needs to change. That’s why I think I need to be quiet most of the time and just scan the room. Sometimes I think I come out as too strong and it will just irked people around me. So the lesson I learn today is not everyone is ok with things that you think is ok for you... being an extrovert sucks... I’ll just keep my trap quiet for a while. I’m not sad which is good... this post is just a reminder that I am like stinky cheese... it smell terrible but once you get over the rotten smell... you get to taste the delicious cheese... yummy. I’m so behind on my blogpost is not funny

No comments:

Post a Comment