First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, August 19, 2019

My wife grandma passed away

Have you ever been to a funeral? I think this year I’ve been to my share of funerals... this time it’s my wife’s grandma or my father in laws mom. Things weren’t the same after her youngest son past away (my wife’s uncle). She basically stop eating and drinking. Slowly her body began to lose and weight and become frail... my dad (the eldest) tried his best to persuade her to eat but in the end she past away peacefully this morning around 4am... it took us close to 4 hours of driving but finally  got made just in time for the body to be buried... the mood was not somber but more in a sense everyone was at peace. Grandma lived to a good age of 88.. so I think everyone was ok with her passing... when the put the body in the 6feet hole and started to cover it up with dirt. I began to wonder about myself and the people that I love... will they be there when it’s my turn to go... it really does put things into perspective. But for now... try your best to make what little life that you are given...

No comments:

Post a Comment