First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, August 3, 2019

Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs and Shaw

The Furious franchise is starting it’s own extended universe



What is it about?
An M16 agent is on the run with a deadly virus and it’s up to Hobbs and Shaw to stop the virus into falling to the wrong hands.

The good
The story is very entertaining
It has a mixed of Fast elements and as well as Furious parts
The Rock and Statham has good chemistry together
The surprise cameos
Action scene are super awesome

The Bad
The bad guy is unforgettable
The story is 30 minutes too long... there are some parts that just drag on and on
I kind of get F&F defines the laws of physics and reality but some of this I call out as “😳😳” moment... that’s so no real... even it’s made up

The Ugly 
The main bad guy was not reveal.. probably the sequel I guess

After credits: Yes... 3 scenes

Verdict: A great movie to watch and left your brain at home

No comments:

Post a Comment